Write a data review project report and record a client presentation. There are no page or slide limits for this assessment.
Note: Each assessment of your capstone project is built on the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Health care leaders are responsible for identifying relevant problems, analyzing data, drawing sound conclusions, and making recommendations for resolution of the problem in the workplace. The data review project that you will be completing in this assessment has provided you with the opportunity to practice the skills of a health care leader in a professional, real-world setting.
In this assessment, you will write your final report and develop a presentation suitable for executive leaders.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Transformation: Facilitate a change process that effectively involves patients, communities, and professionals in the improvement and delivery of health care and wellness.
- Summarize the key findings from a review of current and relevant authoritative literature.
- Analyze performance data and trends.
- Competency 2: Execution: Translate strategy to develop and maintain optimal organizational performance in health care settings.
- Align a problem statement, performance indicators, and outcome measures with an organizational strategic need.
- Articulate the value of a project to an organization.
- Provide evidence-based recommendations, a conclusion for problem resolution, and organizational transformation.
- Present a concise, substantive project overview to decision makers.
- Combine clear, coherent, and original writing, in APA style, with relevant and credible evidence from the scholarly and professional literature.
Expert Solution Preview
The data review project report and client presentation are important components of this assessment. As a medical professor responsible for creating assignments for medical students, I understand the significance of analyzing data, identifying problems, and making recommendations for resolving the problems in a professional healthcare setting.
The data review project report requires summarizing the key findings from a review of current and relevant authoritative literature, analyzing performance data and trends, and providing evidence-based recommendations along with a conclusion for problem resolution. The report should be concise, original, and written in APA style with relevant and credible evidence from scholarly and professional literature.
Similarly, the client presentation should provide a clear and substantive project overview to decision makers. The presentation should align a problem statement, performance indicators, and outcome measures with an organizational strategic need. It should articulate the value of the project to the organization and demonstrate how the recommendations will transform the organization.
By completing this assessment, students will demonstrate their proficiency in the transformation and execution of healthcare strategies. They will learn how to involve patients, communities, and professionals in the improvement and delivery of healthcare and wellness. The assessment will prepare them to become effective healthcare leaders who can identify problems, analyze data, and make recommendations for change.